- Please contact our office before you purchase a solar system, so we can ensure you have all the details.
- You must sign an HEC Interconnection agreement.
- All facilities must be designed and installed in accordance with the National Electrical Safety Code, the National Electric Code, the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers, Horry County Code and Horry Electric Cooperative’s rules and regulations.
- Complete liability, financial and other related responsibilities are assumed by the member.
- Excess power can be sold back at an agreed upon price.
Solar Rate Comparison
View an estimate of your solar generation potential, ongoing costs and estimated payback for a rooftop system with our Residential Rooftop Solar Calculator.